GR Orange mocktail
Serves four glasses/jars
- 400 ML Orange juice (fresh if possible)
- 400 ML Sparkling water
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- 1 Big orange
- 4 springs of rosemary
- 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Cut the orange in thin slices.
- Mix the 400 ML fresh orange juice, the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ and the juice of one lime in a jar or cup.
- Fill the glasses/jars with 4 ice cubes.
- Put 2-3 orange slices in the glasses.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cubes and orange slices, divided evenly between glasses/jars.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a spring of rosemary.