GR Pear cinnamon mocktail
Serves four glasses/jars
- 400 ML Pear juice
- 400 ML Sparkling water
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 Big pears
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 4 springs of rosemary
- 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Cut the two pairs in thin slices.
- Mix the 400 ML pear juice, the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ and the juice of one lime in a jar or cup.
- Fill the glasses with 4 ice cubes.
- Put 3-4 pear slices in the glasses.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cubes and pears, divided evenly between glasses/jars.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a spring of rosemary.