Roasted cauliflower with raisins & pine nuts
Serves four as side dish
- 1 Cauliflower
- 75-100 grams of yellow raisins
- 6 tbsp (30 ML) GOOD ROOTZ
- 35 grams of pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and the hard core into slices.
- Mix the cauliflower with the olive oil, 30 ML GOOD ROOTZ, salt & pepper in an oven dish.
- Roast them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Then add the raisins and pine nuts and roast in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Divide evenly between the plates and sprinkle with some drops of olive oil.