Roasted primal carrots with goat cheese salad
- 500 grams of goat cheese
- 800-1000 grams of primal carrots (different colors)
- 6 tbsp (30 ML) GOOD ROOTZ
- 150 grams of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 Orange
- 15 grams of oregano
- 1 Can chickpeas
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the carrots and cut into 1/2 cm thick diagonal slices.
- Mix the carrots with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 30 ML GOOD ROOTZ, cumin seeds, oregano and orange zest of 1 orange. Add salt and pepper.
- Roast them in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse with cold water. Add these in the last 10 minutes.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds.
- Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil with the juice of the orange and a few more drops of GOOD ROOTZ. Sprinkle over the carrots.
- Divide evenly between the plates, spread the goat cheese on top and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.