Caramelized spicy Brussels sprouts
- 500 grams cleaned Brussels sprouts
- 85 grams arugula lettuce
- 6 tbsp (30 ML) GOOD ROOTZ
- 2 tbsp (10 ML) teriyaki sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Bring a pan with water and salt to the boil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Scoop them out of the pan into a bowl of cold water. Drain the water after 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the Brussels sprouts.
- Wok for 1 minute and then add 30 ML GOOD ROOTZ and wok another 2 minutes until lightly colored.
- Divide evenly over the plates and garnish with arugula lettuce.