GR Pomegranate lime basil mocktail
Serves four glasses
- 400 ML Pomegranate juice
- 400 ML Sparkling water
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- Basil leaves
- 2 lime
- Ice cubes
- Use four whiskey glasses.
- Cut one lime in wheels or wedges.
- Cut 4 basil leaves in small pieces.
- Mix the 400 ML pomegranate juice, the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ and the juice of one lime in a jar or cup.
- Fill the glasses with 4/5 ice cubes.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cubes, divided evenly between glasses.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime wheels/wedges, small pieces basil in the glass and one leave basil on top.