GR Mango vanilla mocktail
Serves four glasses
- 400 ML Mango juice
- 200 ML Sparkling water
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 limes
- 1 Vanilla bean
- Ice cubes
- Use four champagne bowl glasses. The old fashion style!
- Cut one lime in wheels or wedges.
- Scrape the vanilla seeds out of vanilla bean. Use half of the seeds, because really powerful.
- Mix the 400 ML mango juice, the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ, vanilla seeds and the juice of one lime in a jar or cup.
- Fill the glasses with 1/2 ice cubes.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cubes, divided evenly between glasses.
- Top with a little bit of sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime wheels/wedges and one kaffir lime leaf per glass