GR Grapefruit citrus sparkling mocktail
Serves four glasses
- 400 ML Grapefruit juice
- 600 ML Sparkling water
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 4 spring of rosemary
- Ice cubes
- Use four big cocktail glasses.
- Cut the grapefruit in wheels or wedges.
- Mix the 400 ML grapefruit juice, the 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ, the juice of one lime and one lemon in a jar or cup.
- Fill the glasses with 4/5 ice cubes.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cubes, divided evenly between glasses.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with grapefruit wheels/wedges and a spring of rosemary.