GR Virgin carrot & orange mimosa
Serves four glasses
- Bottle of (alcohol free) champagne or sparkling wine
- 100 ML fresh orange juice (25 ML per glass)
- 100 ML fresh carrot juice (25 ML per glass)
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ (10 ML per glass)
- Orange and carrot for garnish
- Mix the orange juice, carrot juice and GOOD ROOTZ in a cup.
- Pour the champagne halfway up the glass.
- Pour the juice mixture over the champagne, divided evenly between glasses.
- Peel 4 small carrots and cut them in half. Leave the green crown on the carrots.
- Garnish the top of the glass with orange zest if necessary.