GR Hot & spicy apple cider
Serves four glasses
- 4 glasses of apple juice
- 40 ML GOOD ROOTZ
- 2 pieces of star anise
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- Cut the apple in to small slices.
- Cut the orange in to two halfs.
- Put the apple juice, the juice from a half orange, GOOD ROOTZ, star anise, cloves and 1 cinnamon stick in a pan.
- Heat the pan for a few minutes, but it should not boil.
- Divide between 4 glasses.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a piece of apple on the side of the glass.